How to Point your Domain for 1&1 to SITE123
To point your 1and1 domain to SITE123, you must have access to your domain management panel or be in contact with your domain provider. You will need to update 2 records in your domain's settings: an A-record and a CNAME record.
- Log in.
- Click on Domains & SSL.
- Under actions, click on the downward arrow and select DNS.
- Under type A, click on the arrow pointing down and click edit.
- Enter 22.214.171.124 as the value and save.
- Click add record.
- Select CNAME.
- Enter hostname as www. And points to is ssl.site123.com
- Delete all other A records and CNAMEs.
도움이 더 필요하신가요? 365일 연중무휴로 지원이 가능합니다