Choosing an Image Focus Point
The Image Focus tool is a fantastic way to have focus shifted to a specific part of an image when loading your website on a mobile platform.
- From the editor, click on Homepage.
- Click on the Image Design tab.
- From the Background Type dropdown list, choose either "One Image" or "Changing Images"
- Upload the desired image/images for the background.
- Click the Image Focus point button (it looks like a circle with a dot in the middle).
- Click on the left image to move the focus dot around. What it will look like on a mobile platform will show on the image to the right.
- Click save once done.
도움이 더 필요하신가요? 365일 연중무휴로 지원이 가능합니다