Setting the Blog Comments Settings with Facebook
Using the Facebook blog comments system is a great way to allow and manage comments for your blog.
To set the blog comments settings:
- From the editor click on Pages.
- Scroll to the Blog page and click the blue Edit button.
- In the Blog window that appears, mouse over and click the Settings tab.
- Under Comments Systems Type, choose Facebook.
- Click "Facebook Advance Settings" - Here you can insert your Facebook APP ID (it gives you a moderator interface on Facebook).
- You can set a light or dark color scheme, order by time, reverse time, or social interaction, and set the number of comments you would like to show at any one time.
- Once this is implemented, whenever your visitors make any comment on your blog on Facebook or on your website, it will show on both pages!
도움이 더 필요하신가요? 365일 연중무휴로 지원이 가능합니다