Setting advance notice for a reservation
Picking an advanced notice time is important for determing how much time your restaurant needs to prepare before being able to answer a client's reservation. For example, if this is set to 2 hours, then clients will be able to book reservations for 2 hours later or any time after that, but not sooner.
- In the editor click on Pages.
- Scroll to your restaurant reservations page and click the blue Edit button.
- Under the Settings tab, click Advance Notice.
- Type in the necessary time.
- Then in the dropdown menu assign this number to be in minutes or hours.
도움이 더 필요하신가요? 365일 연중무휴로 지원이 가능합니다