Disabling the auto renewal from a product under your account
Disabling the auto-renewal from a product under your account is how you set a website plan or domain to no longer bill you. When the renewal time arrives, the plan will expire and the website and/or domain will go offline.
To do this:
- From your dashboard click the Account button.
- From the dropdown menu choose Billing & Products.
- Go to a website or domain where the Automatic Renewal status is set to YES.
- Click the Edit button next to it - a window will open where you can click a dropdown menu under Auto Renewal and choose Disabled.
- Once done, click the green save button.
- This plan or domain will expire on the renewal date and no further actions are needed.
도움이 더 필요하신가요? 365일 연중무휴로 지원이 가능합니다