Adding new managers to a group lets users be granted access to edit the website that another user wants them to edit.
To add managers:
- In the dashboard, click the SITE123 icon at the top of the screen. This will take you to the site manage page.
- Click on one of your groups - this will take you to view all sites in that group.
- Click the blue Edit Managers button.
- In the Group Managers page, click the +Add New Manager button.
- Enter the user's email address as their username.
- Click save.
Note: A manager must have an active account at SITE123 in order to be able to be added as a manager.
도움이 더 필요하신가요? 365일 연중무휴로 지원이 가능합니다