Action buttons on your website's menu
Enabling the action buttons are useful ways to insert some more functionality into your website.
- On the editor click the Design button, then click the Header Menu Options tab.
- Under Show Action Buttons, toggle the switch to on (note this is a premium feature only).
- Two text fields and buttons will appear below.
- You can type in custom names for Button 1 and 2.
- Clicking on the Settings button for each lets you set what the button does once clicked.
- Customization options include Type, Scroll To, and Style - Choose the options you want and hit enter to confirm.
도움이 더 필요하신가요? 365일 연중무휴로 지원이 가능합니다